Location: Debenhams Wallis
Be part of the team…
Wallis is fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis so successful.
Our people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving our business forward.
About the role…
At Wallis our supervisors are instrumental to the success of our stores. You’re the face of the brand for our customers and teams.
What you’ll be doing…
- Acting as a key player in driving sales and managing the sales floor, deputising for the Branch Manager when required
- Being a brand ambassador who knows our customer and product ranges
- Coaching and motivating the team to achieve KPIs and bring out the best in them
- Continually helping the team develop their product knowledge of key pieces, best sellers, promotional lines and competitors packages
- Implementing, reviewing and maintaining visual and Brand standards on the sales floor
- Delivering the day to day operations of the store, reviewing figures, reacting to trade, and coordinating promotional activity
- Building relationships with key people at all levels?
- Finding opportunities to promote Brand social media pages
- Customer focussed and drives sales
- Has a flair for visual merchandising
- A team player, able to motivate and give direction to others
- Has initiative and ability to work independently/without guidance
- Competent IT skills
- Good communications skills and confident to communicate at all levels
Working with Wallis…
- Career development across the Arcadia Group
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Bonuses and Incentives
- 25% discount across the Arcadia Brands
- Business wear allowance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan
If interested please send CV's to email@example.com