The Heart Drop a Hint T&Cs
1. This Drop A Hint competition is open to all visitors to The Heart website
2. The closing date for entries is 10th December 2017
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason
4. To enter, visitors must post their christmas wish via The Heart website
5. Winner will be selected at random from a draw
6. Only entries via The Heart website will be accepted. Any entries via social media will be void
7. Winner will be notified via email, if no response is received within a week, the prize will be given to a runner up
8. Christmas wish must be up to the value of £100
9. Christmas wish must be available at a store in The Heart
10. If Christmas wish is out of stock, it may need to be ordered in. This may cause delays of up to 7 days
11. Entrants can enter as many times as they like
12. Prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash alternative.?
13. Judges’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.?
14. Christmas wishes are subject to approval and may take 24 hours to appear on the website
15. Christmas wishes containing offensive or inappropriate language will be disapproved and entry will be void
16. When you submit any materials via the promotion, you thereby licence and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use, where moral rights in respect of the content are yours to assert.?
17. This prize promotion appears online
18. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of the promotion or suspend or withdraw the promotion at any time without prior notice owing to circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
20. The prize MUST be collected from The Heart Centre Management by 20th December. Prizes cannot be delivered under any circumstances
21. Valid ID must be presented when collecting prizes