Costa Coffee Orange Latte at Home
May 11, 2020
Are you missing your favourite coffee shop? Well, Costa Coffee has launched its delicious Orange Latte recipe for you to try at home.
- Milk of your choice
- Dark Chocolate
- Espresso prepared how you like
- Using a coffee machine, Moka pot, instant coffee, or pod machine, prepare 30-40ml of Espresso
- Pour over the top of a small amount of honey and chocolate in the bottom of the glass
- Stir until Melted
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut a piece of the peel of the orange and set aside as garnish
- Heat 200ml of your chosen milk with two teaspoons of freshly squeezed orange juice to 60c
- (Optional) if you have a cafetiere, you can use it to froth milk
- Drizzle honey on the inside of the glass
- Pour steamed milk and orange into the glass
- Pour espresso milk and honey into a glass
- Add a light dusting of cinnamon
- Add a garnish of orange
Be the First to Know
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter and be the first to know about events, promotions, competitions and more.
By providing your details you agree to be contacted by us with occasional e-newsletters containing updates on our developments, events and deals.