Very berry breakfast smoothie
May 04, 2021
Brighten up your morning with this red berry smoothie. Packed with oats, fruit and yoghurt, it’s just the thing to get you going and makes an excellent start to the day.
- 140g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 320g frozen berry mix, plus extra to decorate
- 70g Scottish porridge oats, plus extra to decorate
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 400ml skimmed milk
- Put the yoghurt, frozen berries, oats and honey into a large blender. Pour over the milk and blend until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie between glasses or clean jam jars. Sprinkle with the extra oats and berries to serve.
Be the First to Know
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter and be the first to know about events, promotions, competitions and more.
By providing your details you agree to be contacted by us with occasional e-newsletters containing updates on our developments, events and deals.