TRESPASS WALTON-ON-THAMES REOPENING COMPETITION APRIL 2020
- The promoter is: The Heart Shopping Centre (company no. 05176292) whose registered office is at New Zealand Avenue, Walton on Thames, Surrey KT12 1GH.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Heart Shopping Centre and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The competition closing date for entries will be at midnight on the 20th April 2021. After this specified time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants must follow @theheartshopping on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter (your chosen route of entry)
- Entrants must follow @Trespass on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter (your chosen route of entry)
- Entrants must tag at least one friend who would like to enter the competition in the comments box
- Entrants must follow the instructions on the post
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One gift voucher for Trespass Walton-on-Thames to the value of £25.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by Why Media.
- The winners will be notified by Direct Message within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is ready for collection from the Management Suite at The Heart Shopping Centre in Walton-on-Thames. They will also be advised to carry photo ID upon collecting.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This prize is to be collected in person and will not be posted unless the country enters into another National Lockdown.
Be the First to Know
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter and be the first to know about events, promotions, competitions and more.
By providing your details you agree to be contacted by us with occasional e-newsletters containing updates on our developments, events and deals.